Please disregard the ragin in this. Screw U Cf such bad choices(WHY NOT MEH D:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please disregard the ragin in this. Screw U Cf such bad choices(WHY NOT MEH D:)

Post  [WAL]Paper on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Ok so im basking in my deagle camo right? I than hear that Mark(aka Marksman trumpcard) is going to buy some xmas crates. I wish him luck cuz like really who wouldn't? And guess wut?! GIVE ME MY FKING LUCK BACK. I shit my pants because hes fking jizzing buckets sayin he won the fking xmas awm on the first fking crate. I didn't even care i got teh collateral at that moment. Im raging on teamspeak bloods pumping, adrenalines rushing, shts about to come out, and guess what.He fking wins another gp gun: xem adv. On the first fking couple of crates. Ok at that time i think i hit my desk and my hand cramped up for like 10minutes. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Than i hear that our leader ray (aka lucky ass) is going to buy 2 red dragon awm crates and 2 criss crates. Ok so im partially simmered down and im thinking that crossfire isn't that retarted to give ray some godly guns. He buys and opens the first 1, and guess what! nothing Very Happy (good stuff crossfire keep it up). Hes going to save the other box for later after some surveys. He instead says screw it and opens it. Notice is flipping and i look down at the message box and there it is, fk his couch. Ray doesn't even know whats going on that he won an awm r. dragon(cuz people see the prize be4 the person).Ok so im like raging right cuz who wouldn't after 2 fking crates(screw u cf bad job on that one, like he needs it >.>). If he woulda wona criss i think i woulda raged cf for bout a week. Evil or Very Mad

FMA-FK MY ANUS

*Takes off pants, squats* "Here ray, mark, a snickers for you guys to share"
[WAL]Paper
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please disregard the ragin in this. Screw U Cf such bad choices(WHY NOT MEH D:)

Post  NoticeMeOwn on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:28 am

Ikr? Ray is the luckiest person I know lol and I only get to watch in depression the deagle camo stay on top or below my 3 selection circles. >_<

Stand beside or step aside.

No peace treaties, he has turned into a beast. His new H.S. abilities got the attention of the Notorious R.A.Y. He's almost famous.

You want me up in a cage? Well, I'll come down in Beast Mode.
NoticeMeOwn
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://wearelegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please disregard the ragin in this. Screw U Cf such bad choices(WHY NOT MEH D:)

Post  apocolypse99 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:51 pm

hmmm..QQ
apocolypse99

View user profile http://wearelegion.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoticeMeOwn on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:58 am

Apoco wrote:hmmm..QQ

^^^ LAWL!

Stand beside or step aside.

No peace treaties, he has turned into a beast. His new H.S. abilities got the attention of the Notorious R.A.Y. He's almost famous.

You want me up in a cage? Well, I'll come down in Beast Mode.
NoticeMeOwn
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://wearelegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top