WeAreLegion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you're playing with brainless teammates...

3 posters

Go down

When you're playing with brainless teammates... Empty When you're playing with brainless teammates...

Post  vMiami Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 am

Don't you just hate it when you have 2 players following you stomping around, giving away your position and when it comes time to charge, they run away like scared pussies? Seriously, if you're gonna run around and give away your position, at least have the balls to face your opponents, not running away just to get long-shotted or ambushed from other opponents.

Don't you just hate it when your teammate who has the bomb is very picky as to where the bomb is planted? Dude, it's a bomb, it doesnt matter if you put it ontop of a christmas tree, it's gonna explode and kill us all. Just plant the stupid thing and distract the enemy long enough for the bomb to go off. Sooner it's planted, sooner it will go boom boom. Then you can go to paradise and be with your 72 (male) virgins.

Don't you just hate it when your teammate picks up a sniper rifle when he's the last player on the team and when he has to fight against more than 2 opponents close-up? It's a sniper, not a shot-gun. I know they're both 1 shot kill weapons but a shot gun is more effective than a sniper at that range. GTFO my gun and find a different one. If I could clutch with an m16, so can you.

Don't you just hate it when your teammate blocks you from the only entrance available? It's a frikin doorway ya idiot. It's not there for you to stand in front of, it's there for you to walk through. Get out of the way before I nade the crud out of you.

Don't you just hate it when your Internet Provider has no idea how to solve your problem? It's a business, you should know what the problem is and how to fix it, if not transfer me to someone who does.

and that's what grinds my gears. afro What a Face affraid Mad lol!

vMiami

Back to top Go down

When you're playing with brainless teammates... Empty Re: When you're playing with brainless teammates...

Post  NotoriousRay Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 am

I really wish there was friendly fire in this game sometimes. But I know that half the time it would be me getting shot at.
NotoriousRay
NotoriousRay

http://wearelegion.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

When you're playing with brainless teammates... Empty Re: When you're playing with brainless teammates...

Post  NoticeMeOwn Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:34 am

Yea, I do the same. I want to be able to kill the kids that are causing me to die so that I can get more kills. Screw the team kill count, I just want a good KDR.
NoticeMeOwn
NoticeMeOwn
Admin
Admin

https://wearelegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NotoriousRay Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:50 am

[WAL]Notice wrote:Yea, I do the same. I want to be able to kill the kids that are causing me to die so that I can get more kills. Screw the team kill count, I just want a good KDR.
It's not so much my kdr but the fact that now i have to wait the whole time until the round is over. -_-
NotoriousRay
NotoriousRay

http://wearelegion.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoticeMeOwn Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 pm

That is why I don't play SnD often. TDM is what I play if I need badges and/or a good KD boost.
NoticeMeOwn
NoticeMeOwn
Admin
Admin

https://wearelegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum