WeAreLegion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Should we add a newsletter? Playlist?

Go down

Which one?

Should we add a newsletter? Playlist? I_vote_lcap100%Should we add a newsletter? Playlist? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Should we add a newsletter? Playlist? I_vote_lcap0%Should we add a newsletter? Playlist? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should we add a newsletter? Playlist? I_vote_lcap0%Should we add a newsletter? Playlist? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Should we add a newsletter? Playlist? Empty Should we add a newsletter? Playlist?

Post  NoticeMeOwn Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Newletter:
This would be a additional user-made widget to post upcoming events, announcements, and important news for the clan. It would serve as an additional announcements for members and others who cannot normally post in the Announcement section. I can make a format for those who would like to be on the team, but if the idea isn't accepted, then we can scrap all of it. The Newsletter would be a page created in Word Publisher that simply has information, news, and updates about the clan and/or CrossFire that didn't make it into the Announcements. I was a newswritter for another website, therefor I have experience in how it would be worked IF we were to make it. Some names for the Newsletter could be "Weekly Noob", "CrossFire Community", and "WeAreNews".

Just an Idea,
[WAL]Notice

Playlist:
Again, an added user-made widget to keep people on the site and such. A member or two would create a playlist at playlist.com and name it "WeAreLegion" or something and put all of the members favorite songs on it. I could put it in the home page and all that. I know that when I get tired of owning kids and BRs in CrossFire, that I get on this and listen to music. Well, why not put them together?

Just an Idea,
[WAL]Notice
NoticeMeOwn
NoticeMeOwn
Admin
Admin

https://wearelegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down