WeAreLegion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Newsletter Outline.

Go down

Newsletter Outline. Empty Newsletter Outline.

Post  NoticeMeOwn Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:57 pm

In order to have a clean-cut newsletter, you will need organization to the way that it operates. For example, the way I am typing now isn't as organized as it could be, correct? Well, here are some tips on how to get your newsletter organized which might get it put into the Announcements:

1) Post differing topics in bullets. Doing this would increase the length and making the reader feel like they are reading less when it is the same length as a normal paragraph.

2) Use the left, right, center, and justified alignments. They are your friend when it comes to organization.

3) Post important news to the clan that some members may not know about. This would increase your chance of getting your newsletter in the Announcements and increase your amount of readers.

4) Bold, underline, color and/or italicize your important or keywords to give add importance. This will give clue to the reader that the word is key to the sentence.

5) Always talk in 3rd person. Do not put the words 'I' or 'me' in the newsletter. Even though it is impossible, try to stay invisible.

Example on how this would work:

Regular Old CrossFire

CrossFire has been the main game for WeAreLegion for about 8 months now and we have evolved into a multicultural clan. Most clans of our size are very strict on their rules and in-order to continue to grow, we must as well. Comments of racism and jeering comments have been disputed to other clan members. This needs to stop. If someone were to rage quit because of racist, unnecessary comments from another clan member that the player thinks is just being mean, could result in the ultimate downfall of WeAreLegion. Doing these things while kidding around is fine as long as the other player understands that you are just joking.

WeAreLegion Rank

We as a team have become close and because of this, have kept most of our members, especially the ones who go on TeamSpeak. Since we have kept our members from raging or just leaving, we have ranked up to the top 1500. The clan is only 8 months old at this point and should continue to grow and improve before the clans birthday. You guys have done the best you can, and I am sure that the leader, -[WAL[]Ray]-, appreciates it.
    NoticeMeOwn
    NoticeMeOwn
    Admin
    Admin

https://wearelegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down